Product Data Migration Services
The primary focus of ecommerce business is on product performance in the e-commerce platform. The performance can be affected because the platform may not be feature rich to meet the requirements of your business. In such cases the businesses upgrade to other platforms which have promising prospects. Moving from one platform to another is a very complex activity, as it requires handling and migrating a stupendous quantity of product data. An expert advice can assist businesses with the migration.
At ValleyPoint we help businesses with the complex task of platform migration. We are experts in recommending new platforms to businesses which are not satisfied with the implementation decide on an ecommerce platform that best fits the business strategy.
By partnering with us your business could derive the following benefits
- Examine the existing platform to understand in what manners it is lacking. We will then analyze and survey all the available ecommerce platforms and zero down on the one which has exactly the features required by your online store.
- Do a thorough study of the new platform and its features in order to customize them in a manner that they subserve your ecommerce business’s interests.
- Thoroughly understand the database structure of the new platform and determine how to best organize your product data upon it.
- Meticulously plan and map the entire product data transfer process step by step.We will make sure that there is no loss of data due to confusion or, for that matter, any duplication of data.
- Organize all your product data into a comma delimited or tab delimited format before carrying out a bulk migration. Our Product Data Migration professionals are extremely deft at the task and can handle any amount of product data with an almost one hundred percent accuracy.
- Ensure that all the page titles and the URLs on the new platform are identical to what they were earlier. After all, even after you make the switch, your loyal clients should face no problems in finding your ecommerce site.
- Make sure that there is no interruption of your current business processes. We will integrate your new platform with the accounting systems and payment processes as well as the shipping vendor’s services. Neither you nor your customers will suffer the slightest hassle.
- Assign dedicated Project Manager who will discuss with you and understand all your areas of concern. Once we begin migrating your product data, the Project Manager will constantly keep you posted on the progress of the work.